Wednesday 22 July 2015

SHIVOHAM

How can you describe me in words and sentences when i am beyond the very origin of sound. All the descriptions you have of me is just only a fragment of my damru from where all the sound and thus language originates. I AM SHIV .... You can only realise me as your very soul/aatma... I am your soul beyond all the boundations of this Universe.
Realise ?#?SHIVOHAM? in complete silence

Not merely those who, residing within a league from Arunachala - My Frame of Grace - and behold Me with their physical eyes but even those who, though afar yet perceive Me with their inner eye will attain with ease the true Knowledge (of the Self) that can unravel the subtle content of the Vedanta - the rarest of rare Knowledge - that cannot otherwise be obtained without the rigours of painful observances : ONS....


No comments:

Post a Comment